- Answer the crisis line, provide support, information, and referrals as needed.
- Ensure the smooth running of the shelter and the safety of the residents.
- Assist women and children in their daily activities.
- DEC or Bachelor’s degree in progress in a helping discipline (social service, social work, criminology…).
- Able to speak, read and write in both French and English. Other languages are considered an asset.
- Good understanding of the problematic of intimate partner violence.
- Familiar with the feminist perspective in intervention.
- Comfortable working alone.
- Great sense of initiative.
- Schedule : based on the needs of the shelter and your availabilities, the shifts are varied.
- Salary: 19.44$/hour